Sunday 27 March 2011

Nadine Stair, aged 87

If I had my life over,
I'd try to make more mistakes next time.
I would relax.
I would limber up.
I would be sillier than I have been on this trip.
I know of very few things I'd take seriously.
I would be crazier.
I would be less hygienic.
I would take more chances.
I would take more trips.
I would climb more moutains, swim more rivers, and watch more sunsets...
I would eat more ice cream and less beans.
I would have more actual troubles, and fewer imaginary ones...
If I had my life over, I would start barefooted
earlier in the spring and stay that way until late fall.
I would play more.
I wouldn't make such good grades except by accident.
I would ride on more merry-go-rounds.
I'd pick more daisies.

Nadine Stair, aged 87

No comments:

Post a Comment